We look to grow and create value for our clients, supporting and investing in Brazil’s financial development whilst growing our international operations.
Expand our Operations in Brazil
- Consolidate our leading position in equity and debt markets;
- Expand our M&A advisory business, both for Brazilian companies looking to acquire businesses in Brazil or abroad, and foreign companies seeking to acquire Brazilian businesses and assets;
- Maintain position as Brazil’s leading asset and wealth manager;
- Develop new and sophisticated FICC products for our corporate clients, to meet the needs arising from their domestic and international growth;
- Selectively expand our portfolio of credit products and derivatives;
- Develop our businesses and investments in private equity, infrastructure, the real estate sector and natural resources;
- Strengthen our regional presence by opening more offices in Brazil. In addition to Porto Alegre, Belo Horizonte and Recife, we have just opened offices in Brasília and Salvador, with more set to be opened before year-end.
Expand our International Operations
Latin America is critical to our strategy. With the merger with Celfin and Bolsa y Renta, we are the first investment bank that continent. The brokerage Celfin was higher in Chile, a country with solid capital markets and a net exporter of capital. Bolsa y Renta is one of Colombia’s leading brokerages and one of the country’s leading fund and private portfolio managers, with AUM of US$2.7bn. We plan to distribute several existing products to both Celfin's and Bolsa y Renta’s client base, whilst supporting cross-border direct investment and financing flows.
In addition to Latin America, we concluded strategic agreements with Citic Securities (China) and SMBC (Japan) in order to better service our clients in international transactions and investments.