BTG Pactual´s Asset Management division is exclusively dedicated to providing management and administration services of investment funds and managed portfolios.
With a consolidated 30-year track record of consistent returns, capital preservation and adequate risk monitoring, BTG Pactual figures prominently in Anbima’s asset management ranking, with over R$ R$ 214.8 billion under management, and is the largest Asset Management operation in Brazil without a retail network. BTG Pactual also provides fund administration services to independent managers.
BTG Pactual’s Asset Management division is structured as follows:
- Brazilian Asset Management: Management of Brazilian equity, hedge and fixed income investment funds.
- Latin American Asset Management: With a presence in Brazil, Chile, Peru, Colombia and Mexico, BTG Pactual provides management services of Latin American equity and fixed income investment funds.
- Global Asset Management: Management of global investment funds focused on liquid markets all over the world.
- Merchant Banking: Management of private equity, infrastructure, real estate and natural resource investment funds.
- Fiduciary Administration: Administration services of investment funds for independent managers.
All BTG Pactual partners invest the bulk (if not all) of their equity in shares of BTG Pactual and in funds managed by Asset Management. Partners invest in funds under the same conditions (i.e. liquidity, fees and returns) offered to clients. The degree of alignment of interests between BTG Pactual and the bank´s clients is unprecedented in the financial market.
Our clients include retail and institutional investors from all over the world, including pension funds, companies and insurance firms with a diversified profile, evidencing our capacity to innovate with products that meet the interests of a whole host of clients.1 Source: Anbima 2 Consolidating the assets managed and/or under administration of BTG Pactual, Celfin Capital and Bolsa y Renta. Source: BTG Pactual